Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. It is administered by “laying on hands” and is based on the idea that an unseen “life force energy” flows through us and is what causes us to be alive. If one’s “life force energy” is low, then we are more likely to get sick or feel stress, and if it is high, we are more capable of being happy and healthy.
Our daughter Elizabeth has studied Reiki since she was a young girl. What came out of a need to manager her own ADD and concentration difficulties, evolved into a skill she uses today with others. Many hours and months were spent under her mentor and guide and while still in high school, Elizabeth became a Master Reiki Practitioner. She offers Reiki sessions in our home and is flexible with her schedule.
11 Benefits of Reiki:
- Promotes harmony and balance.
- Creates deep relaxation and helps the body release stress and tension.
- Dissolves energy blocks and promotes natural balance between mind, body and spirit.
- Assists the body in cleansing itself from toxins and supports the immune system.
- Clears the mind and improves focus as you feel grounded and centered.
- Aids better sleep.
- Accelerates the body’s self-healing ability as you return to homeostasis.
- Helps relieve pain and supports the physical body as it heals.
- Helps spiritual growth and emotional cleansing.
- Compliments medical treatment and other therapies.
- You can Reiki yourself and others.